Bisbee and Cochise County Highlights
Bisbee, Arizona, "Queen of the Copper Camps," is surrounded by
exciting places to visit and things to do. Enjoy any or all of these sites
while using us as your home base.
For additional information and current events you can contact the Bisbee Chamber of Commerce.
- Turquoise Valley 18 Hole Golf Course
- Copper Queen Mine Tour
- Lavender Pit & Historic Muheim House
- Bisbee Historic Mining Museum (a Smithsonian affiliate)
- Eight Mile Drive to the Mexican Border
- Buffalo Soldiers Trail and Fort Huachuca
- Bird Watching at nearby Ramsey Canyon National Park in the Huachuca Mountains
- Cochise's Stronghold in the Chiricahua Mountains
- Historic Tombtone, "The Town Too Tough to Die"
- Hiking in the Mule Mountains or in San Pedro Riparian National Conservation Area
- Kartchner Caverns
- Gadsden Hotel in Douglas
- Savage Ranch near Douglas
- Fairbank, Charleston, Gleeson & other Ghost Towns
- Unique Gift and Clothing Shops
- Art Galleries
- Antique Shops
- Four Star Restaurants